In adherence with the existing industry trends, we are able to manufacture and supply an excellent quality range of Brine Refrigeration Experimental Equipment. It is precisely manufactured by utilizing the superior grade steel materials. This is used for analysis of refrigeration cycle in different areas of application. Our esteemed customers can avail this from us in various specifications as per their requirements. Further, we provide this Brine Refrigeration Experimental Equipment at the most affordable price.
Some of the Features of our Brine Refrigeration Experimental Equipment are:-
1. Cycle composition: Compressor - Condenser - Receiver - Filter dryer - Sight glass - Solenoid V/V 1 - Manual expansion V/V - Evaporator (Brine tank with pump) - Solenoid V/V 2 - Accumulator - Compressor.
2. Being practicable to measure temperature at each of compressor inlet and outlet, condenser inlet and outlet, expansion V/V inlet and outlet, evaporator outlet, inside chamber, and outside using thermo couples of T-type, and of pressure: Being practicable to measure within the range of -1bar ~ 35bar at each of compressor inlet and outlet, condenser outlet, expansion V/V outlet, and evaporator inlet by pressure sensors which are installed.
3. Saving of data in every sec or min by excel program of MICROSOFT on
4. Experiment factors: Being practicable to calculate each factor of like as refrigeration effect, compressor work, condensing effect, evaporating latent heat, amount of flash gas at expansion V/V outlet, dry rate and humidity at expansion V/V outlet, and coefficient of performance in the abstract with temperature and pressure data which are measure.
Mechanical refrigeration part
- Compressor: 1HP, for R-22
- Condenser and Fan motor: 1HP, Air cooling,
- Evaporator (Transparent acrylic, Brine Chamber), L400 x W300 x H460mm
- Ice maker: copper cylinder 9EA / - Brine Pump: AC 220V 60Hz, 30W
- Whole size: L1570mm x W800mm x H1420mm